Our week was busy, productive, and FUN! The class submitted the first round of literature response essays for the year, organized a sale of their custom CMS and Montessori-themed buttons for our Parent Education Night, and we even made it out on another adventure with the students of the MAP school for a morning of fishing at the educational lakes in Forest Park. Work hard, play hard; that is the motto of our group this fall and we hope the great work continues.
Division of real numbers, simplifying expressions, probability, and functions
Language & Literature
- The students read Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and submitted their literature responses.
- Creative Writing: Presidential address on national security, the economy, child care, and immigration.
- Writing in the Active Voice
- “What is going on in this picture?”
Introduction to Physics Unit
- Who was the first physicist?
- What is Science?
- What fundamental forces are studied in Physics?
- Seminar: How to create the world’s strongest magnet
- Fishing at Forest Park